Not only was this film hillarious in my opinion, but the scenary and locations used, especially the Phulay Bay resort, Krabi, which was used to film the wedding scenes, was absolutely stunning.
I think you'll all agree this really is breathtaking!
Hello and Welcome!
If Like me you've watched a movie or TV programme and have wondered what location was used, then look no further!.
After years of trawling through the internet, trying to find location information, I decided it was time to create my own blog to help others!
I got hooked on finding famous locations after watching US Drama series 'Brothers and Sisters' and absolutley fell in love with the locations they used. In particular the house belonging to their Matriach 'Nora Walker' (played by Sally Field).
Please feel free to share your own favourite TV/Movie locations!
Hope you enjoy!
Nora Walker's House (Brothers and Sisters)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment